Grade-3; Sub- English; CH- Pronoun (W.B.)Exercise

 

                   Ch- Pronoun (Grammar)

 

1. Fill in the blanks with the correct pronoun from the brackets.

a) ____He___________ (He/Him) is going to Kerala next week.

b) Nita has moved to Kolkata. We speak to ___her________ (she/her) every week.

 c) The beggars were hungry. The kind lady gave ____them________ (they/them) some food.

d) __They___________ (They/Them) visited the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

e) My uncle gave ____me_______ (I/me) a puppy on my birthday.

 f) It took ___us_________ (we/us) an hour to reach the station.

g) ____We_________ (We/Us) watched a movie last Sunday.

2. Fill in the blanks with pronouns to replace the words in brackets.

 

a)  She (Mother) went shopping with  them(her friends).

b) (Bhavin and Amar) They took it (the bag) to the coach.

c) (The man) He gave them (the runners) some water.

d) I meet him (Mr Desai) every morning.

e) (my friend and I) We are going camping with her.

3. Write the answers to the given questions with the correct possessive pronoun corresponding to the pictures indicated.

 1. His

2. Ours

3. Theirs

4. Yours

5. Hers

4. Complete the sentences with the correct possessive pronouns given in the brackets.

a) There is a bag under the table. Karan, is it ____________? (my/yours)

b) I can’t find Mr and Mrs Patel’s house. Which one is _____________? (theirs/their)

c) Ria is searching for her ring but this ring is not ____________. (her/hers)

d) These shoes are _____________. He often wears such shoes. (his/my)

e) I don’t possess a mobile phone. This cannot be ___________. (my/mine)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grade- 3; Sub- English; Poem- 12. The Old Brown Horse (N.B and W.B) Exercise

English Chapter - 13 Raza Meets the Emperor NB & WB