Grade-3 ; Sub- English; Topic- Adjectives (Notebook Work)

 

Identify the adjective that describes a person, place or thing:  

1.  The huge elephant loved peanuts.

2.    My blue van is parked in front of the gate.  

3.  I love to drink hot soup in winter.

4.  The old bus was making noise on the road.

5.   She ate the whole orange.

6.  We have little money to spend.  

7.  We invited few of our friends to party.

8.  I have a fluffy rabbit.  

9.  The fan blew a cool breeze on us.

Fill in the blanks with adjective of quality and quantity in the following sentences:

 

1.  The girl has a sweet voice. (melodious, beautiful)

2.   I have told you this many times.

3.   I like red roses.

4.   He is sixty years old.

5.  Owls eat rats and small birds. g. My new academic year will start from April.

 

Make your own sentences.

1.  Big-  I have a big brother.

2.   Fifty-

3.  Magical

4.  Few

5.  Bad

6.  colorful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grade- 3; Sub- English; Poem- 12. The Old Brown Horse (N.B and W.B) Exercise

English Chapter - 13 Raza Meets the Emperor NB & WB